Villardi Consulting - Track Record
CSR and SRI
Monitoring and Evaluation toolkit development for HP Asia Pacific and
· Development of CSR training materials for Scottish Enterprise’s Business Advisers
· Development of CSR training course for Singapore National Employers Federation with EnviroSolutions and Consulting (Singapore)
· Re-development of Agenda for Corporate Social Responsibility in Scotland website. (Please note that the new material is not yet online).
· Research on the impact of the FTSE4Good index on firm price
· Research on the effect of passing Calvert’s SRI screen on the financial performance of companies
· Research on intangible assets, reputation and CSR
· Research on establishing the value and trade-off of financial and ethical attributes
· Socially responsible investment research for Calvert Inc, the largest manager of screened assets in the USA.
· Report on the state of CSR in Malaysia for Insite Consulting.
to PhD Thesis:
Socio-economic impact assessments
· Impact Assessment of the Donkey Sanctuary’s programme in Mexico. September 2004
· Impact Assessment of the Donkey Sanctuary’s programme in Ethiopia. Conducted as part of a wider DFID funded project investigating the role of donkeys in Ethiopia. April 2002
· Assessment of the role of donkeys in the lives of poor urban women in Ethiopia. Conducted as part of wider DFID project. September 2001
· Elaboration of livelihood indicator guidelines for the Livestock Production Programme of DFID. May 2001
· Systematic Review of the literature on the impact of community animal health services on poor farmers. Funded by DFID’s Animal Health Programme.
author of a definitive annotated bibliography of ethnoveterinary medicine